Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

The versatile blogger award

The other week I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Tegan from Permanent Procrastination (thank you for the nomination)! I highly recommend you go over and have a read, she has a wonderful blog and I absolutely love her home posts - the inspiration posts are similar to how I would like to decorate my own home in the future.


Rules of the award :
  • - Show the Award on your Blog
  • - Thank the person who nominated you
  • - Share 7 facts about yourself
  • - Nominate 15 blogs
  • - Link to your nominees and notify them!

My 7 Facts :
  1. I eat a banana and blueberries everyday - obviously apart from the odd occasions when we dont have them in, in which case I feel a bit strange haha. 
  2. I did morris dancing for 9 years - not the bells and handkerchief type, the one with pom poms
  3. When I was 3 a neighbour gave my quavers and coke and apparently I was hyper for 3 days straight.
  4. I have never broken/fractured any bones - hopefully I havent just jinxed myself.
  5. I was an extra a few times for TV shows a year or 2 ago - I miss drama quite a bit
  6. My dad always used to joke that if I was a boy I would have been called Baldrick Ignasous Cadwellider (I dont even know how to spell it) and I genuinely believed him.
  7. I can do the grumpy cat face.

The bloggers I nominate (in no order) :
  • - Karolina from Brunette Wavez
  • - Emma from Wallflower Wardrobe
  • - Fii from Little Miss Fii
  • - Mandy from One Slice Of Lemon
  • - Genevieve from Genevieves Life Blog
  • - Eli from Marshmellows Diary
  • - Leanne from A Slice Of My Life
  • - Louise from The What Now Blog
  • - Jordan from Hello Miss Jordan
  • - Cat from More About Cat
  • - Alex from On Serpentine Shores
  • - Courtney from Broke But Not Basic
  • - Cece from La Vie Cece
  • - Courtney Ella from Health, Happiness and Lifestyle
  • - Katie from Insight
Of course anyone can go ahead a do it! Id love to read your posts if you do it, so please leave a link in the comments or tweet it to me (@nimblenoteblog) 

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment