Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Kick Up The Bum I Need Your Help!

To welcome in the month of September, how is it September already (how very cliche of me), I thought Id share a little reader survey in hope that you guys will fill it in. Ive been thinking of doing one for a few weeks, to help get a better understanding of who my audience is, the things you enjoy reading and opinions on Nimble Note as a whole.

Recently, Ive been feeling a little unsure about the content on Nimble Note. What I mean is, I enjoy blogging but lately Ive felt in a little bit of a rut as well as feeling a little apprehensive about sharing content. For example, Ive had/have ideas but cannot find the right words to formulate those ideas into a post, or sometimes feel as though the content wont be appreciated or received in the way Id like, or that the content is too generic or too little effort.

Reader Survey

Im not writing that as a way to make you answer a certain way on the survey, I just wanted to explain the reason behind conducting one. I love blogging. I love having this Hannah Montana life where I have my own little creative bubble on the internet, that family and friends dont know about. But a little feedback on the bubble and guidance on where to take it would be greatly appreciated.

September is a busy month for me as Im trying my hardest to finish up a project, Ive been working on since the beginning of July, as well as trying to prepare for moving away to university. Ive got some content ideas lined up for the remainder of the month, so that Im prepared, but Id like to keep up this scheduling malarkey afterwards as well - so you could say that this survey is kinda like the kick up the bum for Nimble Note (I already made some changes to the design after much deliberation and procrastination).

Please click on the button below or here, it will only take a few minutes! 
 photo Survey Button_zpsrxs1tqkd.jpg

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment