Thursday, April 14, 2016

Simple Kind To Skin Rich Moisturiser

As we are now transitioning into the colder months and harsher weather, our skin usually changes too. For me I tend to get dry flaky patches, mostly between my eyebrows and on and around my nose. But of course its not just as simple as that, as I also continue to get oily throughout the day - luckily not as much as in summer. 

I have the annoying combination type skin, I have an oily t-zone, which also gets very dry but then to top it off I have normal cheeks. Finding skincare products that work well for me is difficult! I cant really buy products that sway for oily skin, otherwise my skin dries out and begins to flake and on the other hand I cant go for products aimed at dry skin or Im like a grease ball. Products aimed at combination and normal skin are usually my best bet, but they dont always work. So it means that when I find a product that truly works I just dont budge from it! 

Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser

Simples rich moisturiser is by far one of the best products Ive come across that caters for my skin perfectly. Although it states its a rich moisturiser and youd expect that to mean that those who suffer with oily skin are going to look greasy pretty fast, Ive never experienced that - which is great! It definitely does what it claims Like a desert needs the rain and a digestive needs to be dunked,this gives drier skin the moisture it craves, with none of the slippery after effects.

I actually discovered this product towards the end of 2012 when I picked up a travel size for going skiing, as the conditions on the mountains would dry most peoples skin up like crazy. Since then Ive never bought or even tried another moisturiser! Seeing as Ive just picked up another bottle I decided its probably a good time to write a review on it. 

Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser

I use it both morning and night right after cleansing my face. Its really easy to apply, its smooth and soaks into the skin pretty fast - which is great in the morning when youre wanting to apply make-up straight after. 

Usually, if I have flaky patches arising Ill just apply a little more in that area and that does the trick. This moisturiser does not feel heavy or greasy at all! At only £3.99 a bottle from Superdrug whats not to love.Also, as an added bonus, the bottle lasts me ages!

Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser

Id definitely recommend you try this product out if you have similar skin to me, or even if you just want to try something new - its a keeper.

In a nutshell
+ Inexpensive
+ Does what it claims
+ Not greasy
+ Great for both day and night
+ Great all year round

I have no faults with it!


Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment