Wednesday, April 20, 2016

18 Items You Need in Your Fitness Wardrobe

Buying new workout clothes is always so motivating! Sometimes just browsing online for fitness gear is enough to make you want to get up and go for a run, so that if you did decide to buy anything you would feel as if your money would be being put to a good use - instead of buying a ridiculous amount of moneys worth of clothes only for them to disappear to the back of the wardrobe.

18 Items Your Workout Wardrobe Needs


Well, thats my thinking anyway. A few months back I began running once or twice a week (as my fitness level was non existent) and I joined my local gym around the beginning of July and although I may not have actually been to the gym just yet (I feel a little intimated), I have been going to different classes during the week. Beforehand, I only bought a few items of clothing from Primark, as I didnt know if Id stick at it and although they are good quality for such a good price, I want to venture out and buy so more investment pieces. I probably wont as buying involves money and well, Im currently buying all my things for uni so... 

Here is a 18 items you need for your fitness wardrobe, a brilliant mix between colourful and simple - gotta have those staples to pair things with.

Workout Clothes Collection

1. Dri Fit Epic Run Running Tights- £60

2. Runway Pant Floral Glow - £86

3. Jaguar Print Legging£65

4. Lightweight Space Dye Slim Joggers - £9

5. Black Python Sweater - £85

6. Pro Fierce Digital Interval Sports Bra- £24.49 

7. Wild Tank - £58

8. Blue Sunrise Run Tank - £45

9. Yama Padded Yoga Bra - £40

10. Existence Run Short - £30

11. Woven Lace Up Runner Trainers - £19.99

12. Analog Long Legging - £80

13. Zebra Wave Full Length Legging - £60

14. Grey Bakasana Yoga Vest - £65

15. Stuff Your Bra II -  £45

16. GT Supernova Energy Graphic Bra - £33

17. Twisted Open Back Muscle Tee - £8

18. Madison Tank - £11-35


What is your favourite piece?


Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment