Saturday, April 2, 2016

8 Places Id Like To Visit Part 1

Travelling, oh what a perfect life that would be, if I could simply travel here, there and everywhere whenever.

Over the past few months, more than ever, Ive just wanted to get in a car or on a train or plane and just go somewhere. I think its because I havent been on a holiday in a while. But in the past our family holidays have mainly all been around the UK, and the only place Ive been aboard is France. Dont get me wrong, Ive loved each and every holiday Ive been on, but I want to see new places, experience new cultures and scenery.

So I thought Id make a list of places Id like to visit in the future. It would be absolutely fantastic to take a year out and just travel, but lets face it, that would be way to expensive for me. But, hopefully, Ill be able to visit each place at least once at some part of my life.

Im going to split this post into 2 parts, otherwise it would be way too long - it was so hard to narrow it down to a few places.

Image
Image
Image

Santorini 

Id often hear of friends going on holiday to Greece and if Im honest, I was never really taken with the idea of visiting Greece one day. I know! Whats wrong with me. But A few months ago I saw the pictures Zoella, Tanya Burr and Niomi Smart shared on their blogs from their trip together to Santorini and from then onwards Ive wanted to visit. It looks such a beautiful place! The glorious weather, amazing sea and the stunning views. We cant forget about how beautiful all the buildings are! It looks like such a lovely place to explore whether it be taking a boat ride out to sea, walking down the alleys or going on a hike.


Image
Image
Image

California


It would be amazing to visit a few places within California, its such an amazing place. Obviously, LA is one of the main places on the list - it has its amazing beaches, Universal Studios and Disneyland (who doesnt want to visit Disneyland?). I would also love to visit some of the national parks, especially Yosemite, how beautiful does it look!


Image
Image
Image

New York


Whilst talking about America I, like many others, would love to someday be able to walk the streets of New York. I would be great for a nice short break away, as I dont think I could spend too much time in all the hustle and bustle. But Id like to have a nice walk around Central Park, see Times Square at night, pay respect at the 9/11 memorial and watch a show on Broadway. Oh and we cant forget to take in the beautiful skyline view from the observation deck at Rockfeller Centre.


Image
Image
Image

Venice


It just looks stunning! Its a city full of beautiful architecture, canals that weave in an out of everywhere and labyrinths of alleys. Ive also read that they have some amazing cuisine as they always have a fresh slip of seafood and a marvellous array of fruits and vegetables. Apart from probably eating at every given opportunity, Id love to explore the city both by boat and foot, walk through St. Mark’s Place and visit the colourful island of Burano.

Have any of you ever been to any of these places? 

(Part 2)

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment