Friday, April 8, 2016

Someone propose an idea on how to use article marketing and yahoo answers to do ClickBank. It sounds like a good direction.

Firstly, choose 1 product:
1. Post 3 review style articles about 1 product to Articlesbase.com, goarticles.com targeting optimized results below 5000 competing pages on google.com.
2. Post 7 how to style articles using the same product, using the same sites above targeting optimized results below 5000 competing pages on google.com.
3. Post to 5 posts for the product on yahoo answers making sure I provide good info, to make sure I dont get banned.
I will conduct this using a NEW Clickbank account.
At the bottom of each article for the forward click, all articles will forward to my domain.
http://mydomain.com/product.htm
This will simply be my landing page.
REPEAT ABOVE METHOD AND HOPEFULLY EARN!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment