Friday, April 8, 2016

BINARY BOOM REVIEW Update July 2015

*CLICK HERE* for Binary Boom This is a signal provider much like Binary App 810, but better. As you know, I prefer signal providers over auto traders because they are more accurate! The video is tremendous, click here to watch.

binary boom

July, 2015 - ** URGENT UPDATE**:

Dear Mentor Members, Friends & Family,

QUICK BINARY BOOM UPDATE: So far Im doing very well. Im also getting positive reports from other people who have invested in Binary Boom. This is a semi-manual signal provider with a "Pro Edition" upgrade (see photo below), which I also recommend. So far, the customer service has been excellent with Binary Boom, too.

binary boom review

SUPER SIGNALS SYSTEM Ver. 2.55 UPDATE:

Heres a new screenshot of my software, its coming along nicely:

binary boom

EXAMPLE OF A MENTOR MEMBER ON THE RIGHT TRACK:I wanted to share this email I received from a mentor named Chris. He is an example of someone who didnt give up, and who really has what it takes to succeed. Read his story below and see how he didnt give up, and his dedication led to success:
 
Hello Roy,
I hope youve been doing well lately and I hope your brother has been have a speedy recovery, Ill keep him and your family in my prayers. 

I have great news regarding Binary-App 810, Im not sure if you recall but I had created an account with them a while back and funded $250 and the account dropped to $5 before I could blink my eye. Since I know you endorsed their product, and I truly do trust you as I know youre an honest Christian man, I decided to give it another shot.

I funded another account with them for $300 (since they strongly recommend the multi-broker mode). Well so far, since last Friday, I have placed 9 trades, and won 8 of them. I dont want to be premature, but these are good signs to a successful bot. 

NEW BOTS: A lot of new bots have come out recently, and so far I think Auto Trader Profits is one of the better ones.

The First Million, Wall St. Technologies and Simons Replicator System are other systems I will be testing this week, and I encourage people to take a look at them.

As always, my goal is to find the best trading bots. Not all of them are perfect, and some are total duds or even rip offs, but the good ones stand out, like Professional Robot by George S or "Binary Boom".

Keep in mind: if its not on my Master list, then I do not endorse it. People keep writing me and asking me about rip offs, like "Home Online Earners", and I do not endorse these money-making schemes! If its not on my Master List, then its something for which I probably have a good reason for not including it. Only use what is on my Master List or listed on my Top 5 Income Streams article.

This weeks trading tip: if youre struggling, turn on your auto traders only during the New York and London trading sessions. Turn them off otherwise.

God bless and Happy Easter! Holiday blessings to you all...

Roy T.

PREVIOUS UPDATE:

A lot has been going on this week, some of which I cannot speak about at this time.

Last week, I received the most serious threat I have ever gotten. 

All I can say is there are some very dangerous people out there who are "hell bent" on shutting me down. They keep attacking my site, and they are trying to stop my emails from getting through to people. At this point, I do believe my family is in danger. We have contacted the appropriate authorites to handle this matter.

Here are some important updates below:

 - CiTrades has made some big changes, and fired a lot of their current staff. As you know, Ive criticized them a lot in the past. They wrote me a letter explaining some of the management changes they have made. As a result, I have moved them from the "bad" brokers list to the "marginal" brokers list. They seem to be cleaning up their act.

 - Binary Boom may be a huge opportunity for people. Im incredibly impressed so far. There are a lot of trading bots out there, but this one is different. You need to watch the video all the way through. Binary Boom is not a scam.

 - A.I. App is still doing good for me, but I had a rough day on Wednesday with some losses. Ive also had a few reports from people not doing very well with it. I hope things turn around. We do know from Sonita Ks experience with Pro Robot that sometimes you can experience big losses -- as she did -- only to have it turn around and end up with a big winning streak.

 - All it takes is one, good bot to make big money. Thats why Im always testing these and trying them out, Im looking for that "diamond in the rough" that could change peoples lives. So far, Professional Robot by George S. has been one of the most successful. Ive added a review for it to my website, too, and this week I got even more positive testimonials which I will be adding to my review and to my Master list. If you havent tried Professional Robot by George S. check my Master List and sign up for it.

 - People keep asking me about "Money Pattern Pro". It is a worthless product. Please avoid it.

Im under a lot of stress right now. I do need your prayers and support. There are things going on that I cant talk about right now.

I also need you to care, and to pay attention. I still get people writing me who still havent read all of my Master List or the "Tips" section at the bottom! Please read it before writing me and asking questions Ive already answered over and over.

In addition, I will have a new video coming soon, so look for that on my YouTube channel.

God bless,

Roy T. 

Remember, Binary Boom is not a scam.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment