Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blogilates Beginners Calendar Penguin Walk

Blogilates beginners calendar
From the Blogilates website

Week 2 is complete! Well not every video. I did miss a few videos on a few days. Hey, but at least I did 1 video a day - which is good if youre an unfit person like me. Though I definitely feel stronger towards the end of this week opposed to week 1. This week I see a difference in my legs, whereas last week it was mainly my stomach. I feel like there is more definition and my legs are starting to feel more firm and muscular. It motivates me.

Id have to say my favourite two workout videos this week are two that also came up last week - the Pick me up quickie workout and Feel good soul stretches. Id definitely recommend you try those to out.

Credit
One workout video that Im not so keen on, which just so happened to pop up twice throughout the week, is the 8 minute abs. I can start off fine and can get through the first 3/4 exercises but then I just collapse because me neck hurts. Cassey does remind you to use your core to hold you up, to save straining your neck, and even though I do feel like Im using my core I equally feel like Im straining my neck. So Im setting myself the aim to learn how to do this pilates stance correctly.

The video that killed me this week - Call me maybe squats. Wow I had to take a few breaks. And sure do feel it today, walking to and from college like a penguin. Its all good fun! Who knows maybe next time the video pops up Ill be able to fully complete it.

This gradual healthy change Im making is going well and its becoming more enjoyable. Remember it only takes 21 days to create a habit! Why postpone those 3 weeks?


Read about the other weeks :
Week 1 
Week 3
Week 4
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. - Jim Ryun


Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment