Saturday, April 2, 2016

Free Blog Advertising

I love all free forms of advertising my blog, and one of them is Entrecard. It is not easy to build up my popularity in blogosphere thats why whenever I can make most out of it as long as it is free; I grab the opportunity. Basically Entrecard are easy to use while most of my friends cant understand how it works, well at first I can say that I am also one of them until I read and search what is the purpose of it. Only one word that I can say about it "Advertising". 

So how to use it:
Whenever you blog-hop or read other blogs and you see the word "drop" on it, just click it, and thats it you got an "ec points". The more that you can collect points is the better, you can use it and advertise it through Entrecard. But remember this, you need to log in first on Entrecard site before you can drop and you will know that you are not log if instead it says "Drop" you will see "Get one!"; meaning you need to log in your account at Entrecard so you can drop. Wait till it says "Thanks!"


Heres how to advertise at Entrecard:

1. First you need ec points you can see it on top right of the site. The cheaper advertisement cost is 2 ec, which is fairly fair (imagine having 300 ec points equals to 150 blog advertisement).

2. Go to campaign tab and it will lead you by category; choose cheap. (I always do because the popular blog cost 40 - 300 ec per day).

3. You will see a lot of badge blog and below it is: wait, price and advertise; it means the day that your blog will appear on them and the price per day or ec points)

4. Click the "Advertise" to buy it with your ec points and thats it. Your blog badge will show on their blog and a tendency that you will have a visitor thru their blogs.

By the way if your reader drop on your Entrecard you will also get points, a win win situation for you and your reader. So go ahead drop on my Entrecard.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment