Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Summer Fashion Wishlist 2015

In the past, during summer time, I havent really been too bothered about what Im wearing, purely because of the fact that I didnt have a clue what to wear other than the same standard things. Im one of those people who when I find something I like, it sticks! Not in the sense that I have a favourite outfit which I wear at least once a week. Nope. I take it to the next level and I literally become like a cartoon character (never looking different). Need an example? Well, lets just say I wore pigtails everyday for about 3 years. Oh and we mustnt forget the wonderful cropped jeans, carefully folded down white knee high socks and silver ballet shoes that were my staple around the same time (I was about 11, dont judge).

Image: Summer Fashion Wishlist


Over the years, I have gotten much better at changing things up. Those cropped jeans are long gone, but Ive noticed that leggings seem to have taken their place. I understand that some people dislike the standard black leggings, but they are so comfy so Im happy. 

But, I have been wanting to slip my legs into more jeans, preferably ones that are stretchy and comfy, which is why Ive added some topshop jeans to the list. Yes, I know Im late to the whole topshop jean hype, well Im not technically part of it yet as I havent purchased any, but I plan to. 

I also need to step out of my comfort zone in the shoe area, instead of converse day in day out. Personally, Im not a fan of getting my feet out on display but I love these 2 pairs of shoes as they appear to still keep most of the foot covered. 

Fun fact: I own no jewellery other than a tub of earrings. That needs to change and I have been loving the look of dainty necklaces for a while now.

As I have browsed for these items over a few days, I didnt realise that I mainly chose dark coloured things even though this is meant to be a summer wishlist. Well, my mum does say I suit dark colours more, so Id look pretty good wearing these...Id hope.


Image: Summer Fashion Wishlist

1. Topshop Black Ripped Joni Jeans £38

2. Miss Guided Gretta Shirt Dress Paisley £28

3. Miss Guided Red Scarf Shirt Dress £28

4. Miss Selfridge Petites Floral Pinny Dress £35

5. Miss Selfridge Jungle High Neck Cami £18

6. ASOS Swing Dress with Cold Shoulder & Flared Sleeve & Lace Trim £22

7. New Look Blue Diamond Print Slim Leg Trousers £17.99

8. ASOS Petite Playsuit with Kimono Sleeve £35

9. ASOS River Island High Neck Swing Dress £30

10. ASOS Mardy Gladiator Tbar Shoes £20

11.Miss Selfridge Ditsy Triangle Necklace £5

12. Office Limelight High Vamp Loafer £65



P.s I know I mentioned that Im pretty rubbish with fashion on twitter the other day, but I seem to be able to pick out nice items but then its putting them together in an outfit and styling things which is my struggle. Anyone else like this?

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment