Saturday, April 16, 2016

Summer Bucket List


Summer has officially arrived, Ive finally broken up from college! Its weird to think that Ive only just began my summer and students from other countries are in the period returning for their new school year.

Summer bucket list. Girl jumping
Credit Jenny Rigby
                                                                      
Unfortunately, this summer I dont have anything big to look forward to such as a holiday or planned activities. Unlike last summer, as I took part in a summer programme called The Challenge and I had so much fun. I travelled up to Scotland, hiked and camped out, went gorge walking and jumped of a waterfall all in a few days. This was then followed up by living in uni halls and volunteering for a local community and to top it all off we then organised and held our own fundraising day. You meet some amazing people who start of as strangers and end up becoming like a summer family. (I definitely recommend you check it out).

Anyway, after reading Caitriona Tighes Summer Bucket List I thought it would be a great idea to create my own - to save me from spending my whole summer on my laptop all day, everyday (it would happen). Also, theres no doubt it will create some great memories.

Summer bucket list


I really enjoyed thinking about and writing this blog post, there are so many things that are popping into my head that Id like to do. But for now I think Ill just stick to these. I may even blog about some of the things I complete.


Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people, for those few months youre not required to be who everyone things you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you dont have the rest of the year. You can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. Summer just opens the door and lets you out. - Deb Caletti

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment